Every year Boston is host to many tradeshow events both large and small. The Boston Convention and Exhibition Center is the largest exhibition center in the Northeast United States, with some 516,000 square feet of contiguous exhibition space. The John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, though smaller then the newer Boston Convention Center, is still impressively sized and located in the heart of downtown Boston’s most glamourous shopping district, thereby catering to business tourism in the City. Given these two large convention centers in downtown Boston, it is easy to see why the tradeshow industry plays a large part in the Greater Boston econcomy. If you are looking to showcase your product or service there are multiple benefits to exhibiting at a tradehsow, among them:
- Increased Sales via a targeted audience of qualified buyers at specialized industry events who have come to see you.
- Opportunities for your audience to have a close look at your products before buying.
- A strong brand-building environment via product demonstrations, seminars, conferences and sponsorship opportunities.
- The chance to promote brand loyalty via technology displays, hospitality and networking events.
- An adapted platform to launch new products and find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
- The ability to check and evaluate competition.
- Media interaction and press conferences.
- Quality market research opportunities.
- The chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions.
- Conferencing opportunities to learn more about future industry trends.
As with any symbiotic relationship, there are also ample benefits to visitors of a tradeshow, including:
- Top quality international, business-to-business events serving specialized industry sectors.
- A highly targeted audience of your fellow industry professionals.
- The most cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in your industry.
- Direct personal access to the suppliers of the leading technology.
- The opportunity to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world.
- New product launches with linked conferences, exhibitor seminars and networking events.
- The most time efficient forum to keep up to date with new to market technology, state of the art products, innovations and developments in your market.
- An excellent track record of introducing thousands of international companies to new regional partners, importers, agents and distributors.
- New business opportunities by providing direct negotiation with exhibitor’s senior decision makers.
If you are an exhibitor you certainly want to make sure your products arrive to the tradeshow safely without damage and in a timely manner, that is where a same-day, local, rush trucking company specializing in trucking for tradeshows comes in. At First Call Trucking & Courier we have over twenty years experience handling freight for tradeshows. We know that punctuality is of the utmost importance when delivering to events of this kind. Additionally, we have warehouse space available in Boston to store your freight before, during, and even after the tradeshow if needed. If you are an exhibitor looking for an efficient, and cost-effective way to transport your freight to a tradeshow in Boston, please do not hesitate to contact us.